Client Recipient of the South Pacific Malek Award
Since 1984, the Malek Awards have earned the reputation of being the most sought after hunting awards in the South Pacific and their high standard of achievement has continued to make these prestigious awards two of the most coveted hunting awards within the world hunting community.
Here is a simple outline of the necessary requirements for winning the J. J. MALEK SOUTH PACIFIC GRAND SLAM AWARD.
- Collect all 15 big game species of the South Pacific legally and in compliance with the existing national and regional game laws.
- Twelve of the 15 animals must be taken under the Fair-Chase Rules and in Free-Range Conditions
- Observe all the rules set down by the Malek Award Charter.
- Conduct all hunts in an ethical and sportsman-like manner.
- Make certain that the guide or outfitter with whom you book your hunt is an accredited member of the Malek Award Assocition (M.A.A.) This will eliminate additional fees for you. Hunts booked with non M.A.A member guides and outfitters, may also qualify for the J. J. MALEK SOUTH PACIFIC GRAND SLAM AWARD, provided you pay a fee of US$150 to the M.A.A with your application for each animal taken with a non M.A.A guide or outfitter.